Persons participating in an Event Riders activity must adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Obey all safety regulations as detailed in event briefing sheets.
- Ride responsibly, and obey all applicable traffic regulations, UNLESS race conditions dictate otherwise (e.g. In the case of maintaining close contact with cyclists who are exceeding a posted speed limit on a closed course).
- Not bring Event Riders into disrepute through offensive behaviour and acts.
- Maintain a basic level of physical fitness, and not participate if under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or fatigue.
- Wear suitable riding attire and approved safety helmets during the event.